SENIOR ANALYST, MEDIA ANALYTICS at Conversant
We are looking for a highly-motivated, detail-oriented Sr. Analyst with a demonstrated passion for leveraging complex information to improve business outcomes. The Media Analytics Sr. Analyst position is relied on to create high-impact custom analyses and tools that enable clear understanding of the mechanisms that drive performance as well as provide insight into new strategies. A strong candidate will have a passion for deriving actionable information from complex datasets, as well as the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver against client and internal goals.
Essential Job Functions/Activities
- Develop custom analysis & tools that improve online marketing campaign performance through evaluation of statistical optimization models and campaign parameters.
- Work directly with client-facing teams to best utilize Conversant’s core technology platform to achieve and/or exceed client goals
- Participate in cross-functional teams (platform, data-warehouse, ENGR, etc) to guide development efforts and project prioritization
- Troubleshoot campaign performance and/or delivery issues by getting “hands on” with raw data and relentlessly pursuing a practical solution
- Complete ad hoc research into complex issues related to Conversant’s ad server, user profile, and data warehouse systems
- Present results (verbally and written) to varied audiences ranging from sales executives to software engineers
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (computer science, statistics or related.) Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ yeas of relevant job experience
- Strong analytic and modeling skills, proficient at conceptualizing and implementing solutions to business problems using analytical techniques such as predictive analytics
- Demonstrated ability to improve performance by deriving actionable insight from complex datasets
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in cross-functional groups.
- Experience using SQL on large datasets a plus (or related environments like SAS, Hadoop, Python, etc.)