SENIOR ANALYST, MEDIA ANALYTICS
Our Analytics team transforms our unique data into business impact. With a team of 80+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to BI. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad-tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. If you enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, detail-oriented Sr. Analyst with a demonstrated passion for leveraging complex information to improve business outcomes to join our Media Analytics team. In this capacity, you'll look at creating high-impact custom analyses and tools that enable clear understanding of the mechanisms that drive performance, providing insight into new strategies, deriving actionable information from complex datasets and the ability to work alongside cross-functional teams to deliver against client and internal goals.
Essential Job Functions/Activities
- Develop custom analysis & tools that improve online marketing campaign performance through evaluation of statistical optimization models and campaign parameters.
- Work directly with client-facing teams to best utilize Conversant’s core technology platform to achieve and/or exceed client goals.
- Participate in cross-functional teams (platform, data-warehouse, ENGR, etc) to guide development efforts and project prioritization.
- Troubleshoot campaign performance and/or delivery issues by getting “hands on” with raw data and relentlessly pursuing a practical solution.
- Complete ad hoc research into complex issues related to Conversant’s ad server, user profile, and data warehouse systems.
- Present results (verbally and written) to varied audiences ranging from sales executives to software engineers.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (computer science, statistics or related.) Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ yeas of relevant job experience.
- Strong analytic and modeling skills, proficient at conceptualizing and implementing solutions to business problems using analytical techniques such as predictive analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to improve performance by deriving actionable insight from complex datasets.
- Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in cross-functional groups.
- Experience using SQL on large datasets a plus (or related environments like SAS, Hadoop, Python, etc.).