HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The Senior Analyst, People Analytics will provide high-level analytic support to project teams and clients across both HAVI and TMS. Using a wide application of principles, theories, concepts, and techniques, this person will develop innovative, analytic solutions that help strategically position our talent workforce. She/he will apply expert knowledge to gather facts, research and analyze data, and develop conclusions and recommendations. This individual is responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate and presented it in a clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to key stakeholders.
- Ensure data accuracy by completely following all company-outlined procedures
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships to fully understand the business and the needs of the business
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports on specific Human Capital relevant metrics
- Develop and maintain procedures for the metrics report generating process
- Examine and identify key trends in the data
- Present relevant trends in clear, succinct reports to key stakeholders and demonstrate the implications of these trends on the business
- Investigate possible methods of improving and/or increasing the automation of the reporting process
- Act as a main point-of-contact for all HR reporting requests from internal and external customers
- Providing day-to-day advice and support to clients regarding the application of human capital/resources policies, guidelines, procedures, and best practices.
- Research and analyze various HC/HR related issues.
- Creating and present complex data analyses and reports within the areas of expertise.
- Identifying errors and deficiencies and making process improvement recommendations.
- Analyzing an organization’s future workforce needs against internal and external labor markets to identify potential shortfalls and design interventions to fill the gaps
- Conducting “what if” scenario planning and analysis to identify the return and impact of specific HR initiatives
- Managing projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision
- Able to create and manage the data as a result of internal employee surveys
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service, multi-tasking, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Ability to data mine and synthesize large amounts of data; identify key trends
- Ability to generate relevant metrics to further business and HR strategic initiatives and priorities
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving behaviors
- Comfortable with leading oneself and influencing others
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner
- Ability to explain data and metrics to a non-technical audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage more than one internal client at once
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience with Microsoft BI or Tableau
- Other technical requirements include R, SAS, Excel, SQL
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, organizational management, analytics, human resources, or related field
- 3–5 years of data analysis and reporting
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR Analytics, Marketing Analytics or Business Analytics
- Experience as a management consultant using data-driven methods to solve complex human capital-related problems in support of government departments / agencies
- 3 years’ experience in research regarding workforce and development matters
- Knowledge of human capital policies and best practices or marketing analytics
** Location negotiable between Downers Grove and Chicago; must be willing to commute between the two offices.
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.