Senior Analyst, Provider Experience
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. As part of achieving this goal, and as Sr. Analyst of Provider Experience, you will support new and existing markets by helping drive performance across quality, coding and vendor relationships.
Integral to our Product team, you will handle a wide variety of projects to support and improve the organization’s Product Portfolio through the collaboration of our clinical, operational, and capability experts. You’ll operate as a cross-market point of contact for internal stakeholders on critical imperatives including evaluation of clinical programs across desired outcomes, and analysis supporting risk adjustment activity, quality capture performance, and overall provider experience.
What you might do in your first year:
- Provide project management and analytical support for:
- Value-based care operations, especially coding and care operations across existing and new markets
- Key vendor relationships,
- Provider-facing pilot development,
- Provider Experience product strategy
- Building tools that market operators can use to assess the current state and needs of various levels of providers in and outside the clinic
- Provide recommendation on product evaluation methodology for specific provider initiatives, execute on analysis and present findings to market stakeholders
- Develop and educate markets on practice-level targets for provider initiatives that align to risk adjustment and quality initiatives.
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand who participates in our product initiatives today and provide recommendations on how to broaden our impact
What will make you successful here?
- Experience with researching and understanding clinical performance information and synthesize it into useful tools
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation while ably handling the ambiguity of an evolving environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product and results
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
- Comfort with travel to our markets as needed, around 35%
What you bring to VillageMD:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; concentration in science or engineering with an interest in healthcare is a plus
- 3+ years of project management and/or operations experience within the Healthcare industry
- Proven analytical and operational acumen with the ability to leverage large data sets to formulate operational and product strategies
- Experience partnering and building relationships with providers to drive transformational change is preferred
- Risk adjustment and quality knowledge is a plus
- A focus on results, and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required; data visualization and content design experience is a plus (ex. Tableau, Adobe Creative Cloud)
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.