Senior Application Analyst
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The Senior Application Analyst plays a key role in the day to day maintenance and support as well as the ongoing development of the NetSuite Application primarily focused on the financial and accounting processes. Partnering with finance and business users the Analyst is responsible for gathering business requirements, working with development partners to define solution options, estimating project costs and managing full delivery lifecycle of projects.
- Provide support to end users on day to day issues of both a system and financial nature
- Troubleshoot problems, resolve issues, and improve overall data quality and system use.
- Partners with Finance and other business leads to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems and document current business processes
- Review, research and recommend improvements to processes to ensure compliance with relevant standards whilst encouraging full use of the system.
- Produce project estimates
- Configure and/or develop, test and implement solutions.
- Manage execution and delivery of assigned projects including management of timelines and project budget.
- Work with users to develop and execute User Acceptance Tests
- Ensure solution meets functional and technical requirements
- Assist with Change Management efforts to drive user adoption
- Manage Bi-annual product upgrades, including detailed review of new functionality and full testing of existing customizations
- Provide application training and create / maintain user manuals
- Remain up to date with technical and industry developments.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 2-3 years’ experience with NetSuite OpenAir or similar Enterprise application
- Background should include some practical financial experience and understanding of standard accounting practices
- Agency Experience is preferred
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Works well on a team or as an individual contributor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.