Senior Associate, Strategy and Operations
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
Included in the Deloitte Technology Fast500, Crain’s Fast 50, Top 100 Digital Companies, and 101 Best Places to Work, GoHealth continues to attract the best in the business. With award-winning technology specialists, savvy project managers, customer-focused sales people, creative marketing professionals, and countless other vital team members, our business keeps growing because we’re all passionate about what we do.
At GoHealth, it's our employees who drive our success, which is why we understand the importance of corporate culture.
- Continuously evaluate the market in the pursuit of untapped opportunities: Carriers, product lines, partners, sales strategies, and business models.
- Draft and iterate short- and long-term strategy proposals for the business unit.
- Create proposals to support new partner pursuits and carrier fundraising efforts.
- Prioritize new carrier/product additions, balancing market demand and sales lift with processing requirements and operational bandwidth.
- Craft executive and Board of Director materials.
- Executive communication – present high level strategy projects to senior executives including CEO, President and CFO.
- Own end-to-end work streams, from strategic assessment through proposal creation, internal approval, negotiation, execution, and ongoing management
- Serve as primary point of contact on cross-functional projects, including: Operations, Finance, Legal, Technology, and Consumer Marketing
- Coordinate new carrier vetting and delegate on boarding tasks
Operations / Process Improvement
- Document existing processes through diagrams and flow charts
- Decrease cycle time and/or remove costs from legacy processes
- Create net new processes to support business line extensions, new technology, experimental offerings, etc.
Financial Planning and Quantitative Analysis
- Quantify growth and cost saving opportunities through a variety of models
- Work with the Finance team to develop Annual Operating Plan
- Design dashboards that reflect financial and operational KPIs
- Determine the top- and bottom-line impact of proposed strategies
- 2-3 years work experience with a top-tier management consulting, venture capital, or private equity firm preferred
- Superior change management and leadership skills
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional stakeholders at all levels to drive the required changes
- Excellent thought leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- GoHealth/Connected Benefits is an Equal Opportunity Employer