Senior Data Scientist
closerlook is looking for an analytics professional with strong quantitative abilities, effective communication skills and an understanding of how statistics drives marketing optimization to join our rapidly expanding Analytics practice. We work in closer partnership with agency competencies (e.g. strategy, creative, account management) and with our pharmaceutical clients to measure cross-channel marketing effectiveness and fuel data-driven strategic and creative optimization. Our deliverables include:
- Cross-Channel Marketing Effectiveness & ROICRM & Sales Audience Targeting
- Creative Optimization
- Cross-Channel Marketing Strategy
- Measurement and Reporting
- Modeling and Segmentation
- Analytic Software Solutions
- Develop predictive models that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Client database-driven CRM initiatives.
- Develop advanced analytic techniques such as ROI calculations, KPI forecasting and database segmentation
- Recommend and execute modeling and advanced analytic techniques that enhance client marketing intelligence
- Perform data preparation, model design, and model maintenance.
- Develop and foster agency partnerships that fuel client value
- MS or PhD Degree in statistics or quantitative field (e.g. engineering, computer science, math, economics, social sciences).
- Comprehensive understanding of statistical techniques (linear and logistic regression, clustering, natural language process, etc.) used for modeling, segmentation, text mining and in-depth quantitative analysis.
- Technical Knowledge: Proficient coding skills (Python, R, SQL, etc), and experience working in a Unix environment. Proficiency in database management and large datasets: create, edit, update, join, append and query data from columnar and big data platforms.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in analytics, data-science, data-driven strategy, quantitative research, and/or management consulting work
- Good understanding of cloud computing and infrastructure concepts
- Experience with one or more big data tools and technologies like Snowflake, Databricks, S3, Hadoop, Spark
- Experience working with NLP applications is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Innovative, entrepreneurial thinker who can both develop and implement new analytic capabilities
- Experience with CRM and database marketing techniques, tools, and processes is a plus
- Agency and Client Management experience is a plus
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
- At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.