Driven by our mission to make it easier to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare, we are evolving the way health benefits work.
The Analytics and Business Intelligence team is a cross-collaborative team working with nearly all departments in the company. We are a creative and conscientious, group of actuaries, analysts, and data scientists. We work together on larger projects, but we also spend time driving our own analyses.Responsibilities
Research and propose Data Science models for our business needs (10%)
Develop and Reviewing Code (65%)
Meet with Internal Stakeholders (15%)
Use your data expertise across the organization (10%)Your Skills Include
- Specialist coder in one or more coding languages (e.g. python, r, sql, stata, html, SAS, Matlab, etc…)
- Partner management and ability to 80/20 (navigate efficient first order solutions and understand the benefit of pursuing further model refinement)
- Able to mostly autonomously explore and execute sophisticated analytical/statistical techniques
- Ability to develop new data collection and ETL techniques and data analysis tools as needed
- You understand basic regression and statistical techniques such as how to run and interpret an OLS regression, histogram, percentile, or t-statistic
- Health care data experience
- Comfort communicating your findings and willingness to share your time and skills to better the skills of those around you
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.