Senior Data Visualization Scientist at Lumere
Lumere, a GHX company, is an organization comprised of clinicians, researchers, pharmacists and strategic thought leaders focused on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs—specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
What you'll be doing:
A Sr. Data Visualization Scientist is responsible for developing analyses and visualizations within Lumere’s application, while adhering to data visualization and engineering best practices. The analyst will develop ad hoc analyses, prototype scalable analytical features, and deliver client-facing analyses embedded within our solution. This role requires a strong understanding of data visualization principles from a skilled engineer or data analyst.
- Develop and maintain analyses adhering to data visualization and engineering best practices
- Scale new analytical features while maintaining usability and performance
- Work closely with Product Management and UX/UI designers to deliver on roadmap items
- Systematically connect disparate data sets for analysis
- Solve analytical problems and technical challenges associated with analyses
- Iteratively improve analyses based on user feedback and needs
- Collaborate with and mentor junior team members on best practices
- SQL experience required. Strong knowledge of our database architecture is expected within 1-2 months of starting
- Familiarity with healthcare data (EHR, EMR, billing codes) preferred but not essential
- A strong background in mathematics, statistics, engineering, and/or informatics