Senior Director, Technical Account Analytics at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Our Analytics team transforms our unique data assets to impact clients’ businesses. With a team of 100+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion— whether it’s in a client-facing role working directly with our account leads and clients to develop media strategies informed by data or partnering with internal teams to build cutting-edge optimization and reporting tools to help drive business outcomes for our clients. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. You will enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing/building a high performing analytics team that is recognized for their analytical skills and known for their ability to solve difficult problems for clients across multiple industries (Retail, Travel, Financial Services, CPG, Restaurant, Auto etc.) serviced by the Epsilon Digital Media Solutions division. The team serves as the center of excellence for the management and evolution of Epsilon Digital Media’s measurement platform and performance measurement. Responsible for the identification and build of analytical tools that expand Account Analytics team’s capabilities.
- Serve as key Epsilon thought leader in aligning analysis, measurement, performance measurement and actionable insights around program optimization to marketers
- Lead analytics team focused on delivering marketing and customer insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Educate clients about Epsilon’s platform and product capabilities by translating complex concepts into meaningful stories supported by data
- Build/maintain a measurement platform and performance measurement center of excellence
- Capture the questions being asked by client marketers via collaborating with Strategic Account Analytics (and potentially sales teams) to understand the types of analytical solutions that should be developed to address those questions
- Define reusable analytical frameworks and supporting tools that have broad-based application across Epsilon Digital Media Services clients
- Lead/participate in the requirements definition, prototyping, and development of new analytical tools. Responsibilities include piloting usage with sample client set, training and rollout to Account Analytics.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research or related discipline preferred
- 12+ years of relevant industry experience
- Skilled in data manipulation tools such as SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Ability to design and execute analyses using large record-level datasets, including, advertising impression, site visitation, and online and offline sales data, and to summarize findings into logical and defensible conclusions
- Experience in digital media execution and measurement including experimental test/control design
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to foster dialogue among internal groups, key stakeholders as well as managing and developing team members
- Proven ability to simultaneously project-manage several analytical workstreams from inception to completion
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on Experience using digital measurement and reporting tools like Google DCM, Google Analytics, and/or Adobe
- Understanding of predictive modeling techniques
- Trained in marketing measurement solutions such as Media Mix Models or Fractional Attribution
- Current or previous work history at a media agency, media publisher or MarTech/AdTech company as well as an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Experience in a client-facing role
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.