Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We now have more healthcare data than ever before, but providers often do not have the systems or expertise to make sense of all of this valuable data. At Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize and enhance cancer treatment. We are on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how data is used to improve patient outcomes. The Knowledge Systems team is seeking a highly-motivated analyst who enjoys working with complex datasets and is passionate about discovering how to best use data to solve systemic issues.
What you’ll do: Senior Knowledge Systems Analysts lead key projects and standardize an abundance of data to power the efficient and effective use of data in products and services across Tempus.
- Create extensive mappings between a magnitude of clinical concepts
- Develop and maintain knowledge bases for clinical and molecular concepts
- Transform and group clinical data for multiple specific use cases
- Normalize and clean data from a variety of sources including EMRs, research datasets, as well as internal systems
- Lead a number of quality assurance and process improvement initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree, Masters Degree Preferred
- Experience working with Clinical and Molecular Data and Data Models
- In-depth knowledge of Oncology data
- Experience with Standard Medical Terminologies (SNOMED-CT, ICD-9/10, LOINC, RXNORM)
- Detail-oriented, experience leading projects, and a team player
- Advanced SQL
- Working knowledge of Python and Semantic Web technologies (RDF, OWL, SPARQL)
- Project management experience