Senior Machine Learning Engineer at GoHealth
Interested in Machine Learning techniques in the areas of NLP, Time-Series Forecasting, and Survival Analysis? As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer at GoHealth, you will work with partners to build end-to-end data science models throughout our diverse business. This includes projects for call-center traffic projection, agent-behavior modeling, and customer retention decay curves. You will also contribute to the maintenance and improvement of our real-time production models, and the underlying AWS deployment pipeline.You will report directly to our VP of Advanced Analytics.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop data and predictive models for solving problems, and in improving GoHealth's software products and business processes
- Promote software engineering best practices and identify technical debt and other issues related to improving Service level agreement
- Find ways to automate and accelerate development of data-driven products, and then implementing them
- Maintain and look to improve our Machine Learning Deployment Pipeline on AWS Sagemaker
- Work with partners, business operations, and product engineering teams in analyzing problems, building and testing solutions and data models, and implementing the algorithms and results of the models
- Work with Data Engineers in designing the schemas and data pipelines needed for downstream use by regression models and jobs
- Author reports that communicate the models and the results to GoHealth audiences
- Confer with Data Science, Product, and Engineering partners:
- Establish new data-powered products, and predictive models
- Deploy and maintain them in production as RESTful services and batch jobs
Skills and Experience:
- Master's + in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience demonstrating trajectory of professional growth in software engineering, data science, or data engineering
- Proficient in Python and related libraries, such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Expertise in applying common machine learning algorithms such as Linear Regression, Random Forests, XGBoost.
- Experience deploying real-time prediction models.
- Experience working with Scrum and other Agile methodologies, and Version control systems such as Git or Bitbucket
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.