Senior Manager, Speech Analytics at GoHealth
GoHealth is looking for a Senior Manager of Speech Analytics to join its Operational Analytics team. You will be responsible for using a combination of business intuition and analytics to provide executive leadership with actionable insights to drive strategic decision-making and maximize company-wide value. You will be responding to the needs of the business, and helping to solve problems and answer questions as they arise, as well as managing teams of Data Analysts who specialize in speech analytics. Due to the dynamic nature of the Operational Analytics team, and this role in particular, we seek entrepreneurial candidates with the ability to derive analytical insights from a variety of business contexts and data sources.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Be the technical expert on speech analytics and lead in expanding the use of speech analytics within GoHealth.
- Collaborate with leaders to understand key value drivers and challenges within their business units, and determine the key metrics and insights that can help improve agent and company performance.
- Actively manage, guide, and support multiple teams of data analysts who specialize in speech analytics.
- Identify innovative ways to expand business stakeholder relationships, and facilitate regular strategic and project priority reviews with business stakeholders.
- Form deep relationships with all stakeholders, from day-to-day operational contacts to executive leaders.
- Provide new and creative insights to business leaders through a combination of speech, descriptive, and diagnostic analytics.
- Test hypotheses across functions using measurable, statistically-significant methods to evaluate best performing strategies.
- Prioritize and manage the project backlog of speech analytics teams using agile methods.
- Synthesize raw data into digestible and actionable information.
- Continually think of new ways that speech and data-based insights can help support GoHealth’s business operations.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in speech analytics platforms, such as CallMiner, NICE, and Verint
- BS or BA degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing analytics, MIS, computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of related experience in speech analytics and in guiding strategic decision-making using data and analytics
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing others
- Ability to take insights and turn them into actionable steps that can drive business value
- Keen attention to detail with ability to pull back and look at the big picture
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams and departments
- Track record of effective verbal and written communication of complex concepts to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical and technical knowledge and understanding
- Desire to improve and expand analytical, data visualization, and technical skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.