Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are seeking an expert in SQL, R and/or Python to join our team as a Sr. Real World Evidence Analyst. The role is focused on supporting enhancements within our real world data platform and ensuring we are deriving value and insights from the data aggregated within Tempus.What you will do:
- Become an expert on Tempus data generation and aggregation
- Generate actionable clinical and business insights to support changes across our real world data platform
- Work with internal partners to build and deploy solution that decrease "time to analysis" across real world data platform
- Combine your knowledge of medical data with Tempus data and tools to increase the value and utility of Tempus data assets
- Technical proficiency in SQL and R and/or Python and experience with data wrangling/manipulation/visualization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to audiences with mixed technical backgrounds and experience
- Proven ability to provide data-driven decision support through analytics and visualizations
- 3+ years professional experience in a direct analytics capacity
- 2+ years in medical data analytics
- Experience in biostatistics, Health Economics and Outcomes Research or RWD analytics is a plus
- Experience with medical data analytics (EMR, claims data, pharmacy data, etc)
- Familiarity with standard medical ontologies and code systems (RXNORM, ICD9/ICD10/ICD0, SNOMED, etc)
- Sharable code examples demonstrating technical proficiency (Github, Gitlab, etc)