We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you solve complex problems of scalability and performance by designing and building out high quality software. As a senior, you are looked as one of the leaders on a team, leading projects while mentoring junior engineers.
The SQL PaaS Team:
Join our SQL PaaS team where we are building out a SQL Platform unique to Relativity based on SQL Server and Azure cloud. We are building a proprietary replication/database moving technology and automation to provision, configure and monitor SQL platform. The technology is deployed globally in multiple Azure regions and hosts 300TB of SQL Databases. We expect to host 1PB of SQL Databases in 3 years!
Here you will have the opportunity to solve significant complex scalability, availability and performance challenges while learning new DevOps best practices using technology like Azure, Chef, PowerShell and Jenkins. If being part of a team building out a PaaS sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you!
- Architect, design, and code performant, scalable, and secure software for our core offering of SQL PaaS
- Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high quality software that operates on data at massive scale.
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Lead and execute on software projects independently but able to lead and mentor junior engineers when paired on your projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines - or related industry experience.
- Experience developing systems and applications, or related experience
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- (A plus) Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a significant plus, but not required
- (A plus) Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.