The Marketing Store is a customer engagement agency with specialties in promotions, loyalty/crm, mobile experiences, products and packaging. We are looking for a naturally curious and adaptable strategist with brand and promotions experience to join our team.
You should be the type of strategist that can dig deep into research while also owning a room during a presentation. You should be passionate about connecting brands and consumers, while generating insights with depth and human truths at their core. All candidates should be comfortable writing remarkable creative briefs, synthesizing research, and connecting the dots between brand goals and consumer actions.
- Supporting the VP, Strategy & Experience on accounts by conducting research, analyzing data to generate insights, and staying plugged into the latest and greatest in branded activations and promotions
- Supporting account and partnership teams by arming them with regularly updated consumer insights and learnings
- Building strategy plans, communication hierarchies, personas, and white papers of varying complexity while still being understandable by non-marketers
- Working with creative teams, UX/UI experts, account teams, and technology team members to bring those strategies and concepts to life
- Partnering with digital teams to deliver behavior-changing promotions and activations that deliver on KPIs and brand love
- Staying current on industry trends and best practices across digital, branded messaging, and promotions (sweeps, games, and contests)
- Being a source of inspiration, innovation, and tireless ambassadorship of the strategy space
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in digital strategy and marketing
- Agency experience required
- MUST: Experience working with research tools such as Mintel, Simmons/MRI, Iconoculture and more
- Understanding of how marketing programs can be executed across digital platforms (social, mobile, ecommerce, etc.)
- Experience digging into data and research and locating actionable insights
- Experience working with creative teams by participating in concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly
- Fantastic presenter and storyteller
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
- Experience with building promotions that drive action
- Experience with quick-service restaurants
- Experience with loyalty initiatives
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.