Senior Web - Digital Analyst
The Senior Web/Digital Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining the data and reporting infrastructure that delivers shared analytics and insights across the company. The Senior Web/Digital Analyst determines key metrics, dimensions and insights to be integrated into the data and reporting environment and training business users to enable self-service capabilities. Specifically, this role focuses on the analysis of online traffic, consumer behavior and related revenue.
- Develop the data and reporting focused on the analysis of online traffic, consumer behavior and related revenue.
- Partner with the Data Operations Team to ensure data platforms, tools and processes can support the reporting layer to provide scalable BI solutions for all stakeholders.
- Provide key metrics, dimensions and insights integrated into the data and reporting environment and train business users to enable self-service capabilities.
- Go-to resource for departments’ and individual’s dashboards: develop and support automation and enhancements of dashboards and actionable reports.
- Ensure accuracy of all reporting across multiple sources.
- Work closely with the Newsroom, Digital Marketing, Print Marketing, Advertising and Product to provide data solutions and self-service reporting.
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of progressive experience interpreting digital data, web analytics and online marketing.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Analytics, Ensighten Pulse, Chartbeat, Google Analytics, comScore and DFP.
- Experience creating and maintaining reports using BI reporting tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, and MS PowerBI.
- Proficient using sql.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving abilities, as well as effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to work in a team and collaborate with and influence others.