Senior Workforce Analyst
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is looking for a data-driven, business-minded, results-oriented WFM Senior Analyst to join our Workforce Management team. The Workforce Management team team is focused on Call Center Operations - we surface insights that drive productivity and performance across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with Finance and the Care leaders to develop and maintain the long term forecast and staffing plans. understanding the ‘who, what, and whys’ of our business - working cross-functionally to dig into trends and surface value-creating opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you must be innately curious, deeply analytical, highly driven and a strong communicator.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Monitor WFM KPIs and business drivers for each line of business highlighting trends and investigating underlying causes of variance
- Perform advanced analytics to better understand the critical drivers of our business – including but not limited to contact volumes, forecasts, staffing, service levels, abandons, contact drivers, utilization, adherence and agent performance.
- Effective analysis is only possible with good data - be a champion of data accessibility, accuracy and quality by partnering with our Data and Technology groups
- Prepare KPI reports distributed daily, weekly and monthly to the Executive and Care Senior Leaders
- Build dashboards in tableau for leaders to monitor operational performance
- Help prepare presentations for Senior Leaders and Executive Team
- Improve Care workflow and suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend analysis
- Evaluate workforce efficiency providing recommendations to the management team to achieve specific call center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer service
- Be curious! Find data nuggets, trends and other analytical goodies that help us grow faster and generate more profit
You Should Have
- Strong SQL and Tableau skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role with WFM knowledge
- Experience with WFM and telephony systems( IEX, Verint,Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, or Five9)
- Experienced analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and communicate important data
- Strong organizational skills including project management and experience multitasking
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.