HomeX is seeking a SEO Manager to help drive our nascent in-house SEO programs. This deeply technical role requires an experienced SEO guru who can help identify new areas of growth, increase organic rankings and traffic, decrease our cost to acquire, and monitor performance across our portfolio of companies. You will work with the Product, Business, and Marketing teams to win the lions’ share of traffic across the home services industry.
We’re doing this all in-house and building a world-class team of specialists to dominate our markets.
This role is based in our Chicago HQ and works directly with our senior leadership team.
HomeX is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- 2+ years of highly technical SEO experience
- Hungry, smart self-starter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Analytical entrepreneur excited to innovate, own the SEO program, and create real industry impact
- Passionate – cares deeply about our mission and the work that we do
- Collaborative – proven record of working cross-functionally
- Agile – ready for and easily adapts to change
- Quantitative – highly technical, with cutting-edge knowledge and instincts
- Results Oriented – thrives on crushing goals with the track record to prove it
- Analytical – understands the business strategy and KPIs, and can pull your own data
- Strong Communication Skills – written, oral, and presentation skills
- Greenfield development – collaborate with other talented people to build something great from the ground up
- Competitive compensation and performance-based incentives
- Fun and positive working environment– think office activities and a stocked fridge
- Experienced, people-first leaders with a clear plan and a track record of success
- Generous vacation and health care benefits