As a market leader in providing master data management solutions, our Connect Consulting Practice team members engage with our clients to assess and implement best-of-breed applications to address their product, vendor, and customer data needs. Codifyd partners with leading MDM/PIM software vendors – including Stibo Systems, Informatica, EnterWorks, and inRiver – in delivering these solutions. We are currently looking for a Solutions Consultant with hands-on experience to gather detailed business and technical requirements, create business use and test cases, and to act as a liaison by creating direct channels of communication between technical and business teams. If you have at least 4 years of relevant professional work experience and strong business analyst experience, this is the opportunity for you.
- Lead in-person discovery meetings with clients and stakeholders to evaluate current PIM/MDM systems and processes along with adapting unique business needs to create and recommend new PIM/MDM solutions.
- Document components to integrate PIM/MDM solutions with external applications
- Design and build workflows and custom portal components to enhance governance and quality of product data solutions
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Document business requirement for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and follow-up on all results
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project
- Hold regular stakeholder meeting to keep all interested parties updated on project progress
- Build and maintain long-term client and business partner relationships
- 70-90% Travel Required
- Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant business analyst work experience
- Strong Microsoft Visio skills
- Experience with both agile and waterfall project formats
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related major; Master’s degree a plus, Computer Sciences degree a plus
- PIM/MDM experience with major platforms (Stibo, Enterworks, Informatica, inRiver, Infosphere) a plus
At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.