SQL Engineer, Parts Team at CCC Information Services
Job Description SummaryEvery day, thousands of repair facilities use CCC to process their estimates and manage their shop’s workflow. In fact, a majority of all U.S. auto repair estimates are processed by CCC.
By tapping into the CCC Parts network, you can meet collision repairers where they work by embedding your parts inventory into their shop software—greatly increasing opportunities to sell parts and foster buyer relationships.
- Effectively communicates with internal and external customers necessary, to elicit, capture, develop, and implement project requirements.
- Design and Develops PL/SQL procedures to process key business functions.
- Provides timely response and resolution of production application issues.
- Research and provide analytical services for business data needs.
- Work with application team for performance improvement and query tuning.
- Troubleshoots data issues, validates result sets, recommends and implements process improvements.
- Performs adhoc projects as assigned and required by application teams.
- Adheres to production support, versioning and implementation processes.
- Documents and maintain ER models and design documents.
- Displays a positive, constructive, and helpful conduct.
- One year of hands-on experience required with PL/SQL programming
- Relational DB experience, Oracle preferred
- One year of hands-on experience in troubleshooting, triage, SQL tuning and optimization
- Basic problem-solving skills required
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!