About The Opportunity
We’re looking for a data-minded analyst, with a mindset for strategy and knack for solving problems. You’ll be analyzing some of our largest brand partners and making recommendations so we can grow our businesses profitably together.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Leverage large, potentially messy data sets to derive insights which business, functional and product leaders can leverage to capitalize on key areas of opportunity
- Analyze multimillion dollar relationships to provide strategic value to our restaurant partners
- Identify key business drivers, partner with product and data teams, and develop high-impact external facing reporting to drive progress against key metrics
- Deeply understand key business metrics, becoming accountable for tracking and analysis of performance indicators
- We are a lean team. To succeed in this role, you must operate with an ownership mindset and be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.
You Should Have
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within consulting or tech
- Approaches work like an owner. You can be handed a tough problem with limited context, ask smart questions and move things forward with little additional direction.
- Obstacles are problems to be solved and overcome, not a reason to delay progress. You will need to figure out how to get things done with incomplete data, lack of resources and objectives which shift as you learn.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to dive-deep, summarize, and clearly communicate important data
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment (think 80/20)
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships and communicate with senior leadership
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- SQL and Tableau strongly preferred, Python for bonus points
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.