Sr. Digital Marketing & Analytics Analyst
Imagination, an award winning content marketing agency, is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst. Candidates should be strategic, passionate, creative, knowledgeable and forward thinking about marketing in the digital space and have exceptional problem solving, research, communication and analytical skills.
The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst must have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing and at least 1-2 years of experience with analytics, reporting and insights. Knowledge of content marketing and agency experience is a plus. A focus of the role will be on reporting and developing insights around: social media campaigns, email marketing campaigns, SEO, native advertising campaigns, and inbound marketing, as well as website analytics related to content marketing initiatives for various clients in the B2B and B2C spaces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing, delivering and reviewing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports that contain metrics, analysis and recommendations for digital marketing campaigns
- Analyzing clients' website traffic in order to recommend optimization techniques to continually improve performance
- Working closely with Imagination's creative and account management teams to deliver reports that are timely, insightful and meaningful to the account teams and clients
- Analyzing digital marketing trends and benchmarks comparatively to industry verticals and similar site initiatives
- Developing client performance goals based on historical data, industry benchmarks and forecasted effects of recommended program optimizations
- Monitor trends in multiple tools and applications. Evaluate opportunities for Imagination and its clients, and recommend the use of new tools/technology as appropriate
- Present metrics reports and digital marketing strategies, deliver program recommendations, troubleshoot with the client(s) when applicable, respond to ad-hoc requests
- Review reports from team members and provide insights and recommendations before they are delivered to the client
- Identify areas of opportunity within programs and work with team members to execute an action plan in order to improve or maintain success across digital programs
- Ensure client and internal deliverables are meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders around both day-to-day and high-level program needs
- Digital native – lives and breathes digital environments
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with digital marketing tools and analytics tools
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint as well as Google Sheets and Slides
- Loves numbers and digging into data
- Experience working with Enterprise level companies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Excellent presentation abilities and experience, specifically in a client facing environment
- Experience with email marketing strongly preferred
- Understanding of social media analytics tools and tactics, including social media monitoring tools – strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate relationship building.
- SEO & PPC experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Marketing Platform, Adobe Omniture, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot and other related tools a plus
Desired Personal Traits:
- Positive Attitude – Imagination is an upbeat, unconventional workplace
- Self-Starter – much of the work will be undirected and self-guided. The company needs to be confident that the Digital Marketing Analyst has the initiative the position requires.
- Curiosity – interest and desire to find the meaning behind data; naturally inquisitive.
- Adaptability – ours is a quickly evolving business that requires the constant need for change
- Ability & willingness to learn quickly – all analysts need to maintain the highest level of understanding, keep up with the latest industry news, and be able to implement quickly what is learned.
- Honesty & trustworthiness.
- Commitment – Imagination is a fast growing company with upward mobility opportunities for loyal individuals looking for a career and not just a job.
Imagination is an EOE.