Sr. Forensics Analyst
- Preserve and analyze data from electronic data sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, and mobile devices.
- Utilize digital forensic tools (EnCase Investigator, AccessData Forensic Toolkit) and investigative methods to find evidence stored on a variety of digital media (laptops, desktops, servers, and mobile devices)
- Review and validate alerts and log data from a diverse inventory of sensors
- Assess the impact of security events by leveraging host and network-based indicators and evidence
- Clearly document and communicate investigation findings to both technical and executive audiences
- Act as a technical lead during critical cyber security events
- Develop detection signatures across a variety of different detection platforms to actively identify and enable remediation of threats
- Assist in supporting, mentoring, training, and coaching, and development of Cyber Analysts
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in Incident Response or Computer Forensics
- Experience leading the technical aspects of an Digital Forensics team
- Project ownership
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for Cyber Security
- Ability to mentor and develop Cyber Security Analysts
- Certifications: One of more of the following certifications are preferred (ENCE, GCFE, GCFA, GCIA, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GREM, OSCP, or CEH)
- Strong digital forensic incident response skills
- Understanding of infection mechanisms, malicious behavior, exploitation techniques, and mitigating controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security or related professional experience
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.