Sr. Research Analyst, Employee Insights at GoHealth
Do you like to figure out what makes people tick? Are you an experienced primary researcher who has been in passionate debates about survey methodologies? Are you a champion of your research who will translate your findings for different kinds of stakeholders—and help them understand what they should do with the results?
Are you excited by the prospect of working for an organization with a culture of ideation and experimentation—an insights laboratory? Do you enjoy diving deep into pools of primary or secondary data and emerging with incredible insights? Do you like to see your work inspire fast and high-impact changes to the business?
If all of this sounds like you, come join GoHealth as a Research Analyst! GoHealth is a rapidly expanding company—we’ve grown nearly 1,000% over the last couple years (and recently went public)—which we accomplished by emphasizing research & insights, rigorous testing, and an “always follow the data” approach to learning and growth.
In this role, you’ll be a key resource to the company leaders who manage the hiring, training, and performance of the company’s workforce. You’ll be responsible for managing, interpreting, and explaining ongoing employee feedback efforts to key stakeholders across the business, plus developing new feedback collection, as needed. The ideal candidate for this role will be as comfortable with strategic thinking and working with stakeholders to act on employee insights as s/he is with data collection methods (especially survey research).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Design effective and efficient collection of data needed to make informed business decisions. Methods include surveying, interviewing, and/or focus groups
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders based on analysis and project objectives
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text in the most efficient method possible
- Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results
- Ensure stakeholder reports are completed on time and without errors
- Oversee and validate the preparation of ad hoc reporting as requested
- Ensure work is conducted at a fast pace, even amid interruptions and quick changes in priorities
- Communicate and create action at various levels of the organization
- Contribute to department climate of teamwork, open communication, and productivity
- Proactively identify problems and find solutions
While this role’s primary focus will be employee insights, the person in this position also will support consumer and customer insights from time to time.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 1-2 years of experience in primarily survey-based market research or employee retention/engagement research; or an advanced degree in a social sciences discipline with training in survey research methods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organization, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and successfully execute multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Designing & giving presentations tailored to specific audiences’ knowledge & needs
- Survey research methods
- Basic statistics knowledge
- Use of industry-standard survey software (Qualtrics, QuestionPro, Survey Monkey, etc.)
- Use of industry-standard statistical software (SPSS, Q/Displayr, Stata, etc.)
- Previous experience in facilitating focus groups and/or in-depth interviews
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.