Sr Scheduling Analyst at Ensono
The Scheduling Analyst provides technical support to account teams, as well as other support groups. They perform functions in both a mainframe and a client server environment, maintain and assist with ongoing technical applications and operations. They are responsible for batch scheduling software support, within the mainframe and server environment. For this particular position we are hiring only US citizens due to contractual obligation. Ideal candidate will be located in Chicago area, Omaha or Little Rock area, AR. The role can be remote homebased as well.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully functional and self-directed
- Provides formal mentorship
- High complexity assignments- owner
- Moderate complexity assignments - owner (1 or >)
- Low complexity assignments - provide oversight/review
- Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME and/or established as specialist
- sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly
- Provide training to lower level associates.
- Work with tech support, automation and client for more complex scheduling.
- Provide input and assist for application and environment upgrades/changes.
- Scheduling software support
- Internal / external reporting
- This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong written / verbal Communication skills
- Designing skills
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Client facing
- One of more of the following batch scheduler product knowledge - CA7, ESP, Zeke
- Mainframe (TSO, SDSF, TMS, QuickRef)
- ITIL foundation
- Any other mainframe scheduling tools
- Server scripts (read)
- Server scripts (code)
- FTP knowledge
- JCL (read & code)