We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our unstructured data platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues in litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects across industries.
We are leading the industry to Cloud, and on the way expanding our core businesses and accelerating our growth in adjacent markets. This transformation to SaaS creates new challenges and opportunities for our teams and our customers – the Strategy & Operations team is at the forefront of this change.
The Relativity Strategy & Business Operations Team is responsible for driving our long-term strategy, owns our execution framework, and works on our most critical strategic and operational challenges.
As a Strategy and Business Operations Associate, you will work with both the VP and Sr. Manager of Strategy & Operations and dotted line report to other members of our executive team. Your work will include both company-wide execution initiatives, as well as strategic and operational projects related to specific areas of our business – commercial, product, and technical functions. A key component of this will be adding rigor, analytics, and structure to all projects.
Through your work on executing company-wide initiatives, you will be exposed to all aspects of the business by working closely with the Executive Team. You will also develop expertise in strategic functions for Relativity. This role will stretch you, you will manage multiple projects at the same time, often working autonomously with the Executive Team across Strategy, Customer, Product, Financial and People areas.
Your success will be dependent on your strong problem-solving skills, ability to anticipate needs and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines. This position requires outstanding communication and follow up, analytical ability, interpersonal and organizational skills. Someone in this role must be self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and will be tasked with making sound judgement with discretion and respect to confidentiality.
- Own the development of strategic and operational capabilities and processes related to a functional area, from developing frameworks through execution and ongoing management; selected examples:
Strategy and execution to grow in adjacent markets
International growth strategy and execution
Continuous improvement of key processes and functions within the company
Aligning the Security team’s strategy and operations with company-wide priorities
Developing and executing on a long-term pricing roadmap
Driving toward decisions at the C level
- Oversee portions of our annual strategic planning process (key imperatives, budgeting, etc.) and coordinate execution framework to ensure that leaders across the business all understand and follow the Operating Management System (OMS)
- Partner with the Executive team to ensure we successfully execute on our plans, including our managing our Vitals (key metrics we use to manage the business) and Key Imperatives (key cross functional projects)
- Maintain an understanding of overall business objectives and strategy
- Work closely with the members of the executive team on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects
- Work with leadership to provide meeting and communication support for internal teams, customers, and all Relativity (e.g., customer meetings, emails, presentations, decks, communication plans)
- Preferred 3-4 years of experience (minimum 2) in a client-facing, professional services role (e.g. management consulting, banking)
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven excellent analytical capabilities and communication skills, and ability to clearly connect ROI with strategic and financial decisions
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.