Strategy & Growth Analyst at Kalderos
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performs. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
We're looking for a Strategy & Growth Analyst to join our interdisciplinary Growth Team of strategists, designers, and researchers fueling our company’s disruption of the healthcare industry and supporting Kalderos’ growth – in what we offer today and in the future. In this role, you will blur the lines of strategy, innovation, and user-centered design with a focus on identifying, prioritizing, and driving growth and strategic initiatives. This role will collaborate closely with leaders in the organization and across functions -- requiring someone who can bring a collaborative, strategic, and analytical mindset to fuel growth at Kalderos.
What impact you'll have:
Propel company-wide growth and strategy: By developing, testing, implementing, and measuring the performance of a company-wide growth plan and strategic initiatives to drive innovation and growth
Drive product and service innovation: By identifying, developing, and helping bring new product and service innovations to market, with an ability to balance quantitative and qualitative lenses
Deepen our customer intimacy: By leveraging data gathered throughout the organization and user-centered research methodologies, to clearly define user needs and be a consistent advocate for solving them
What you'll bring:
- At least 2 years of post undergraduate experience working within top-tier management consulting or business strategy roles
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a passion for problem solving and driving executable insights
- Ability to lead in-depth analysis and become an ‘expert’ to identify new opportunities and value drivers for external healthcare industry partners and internal team members
- Experience conducting market/industry assessments and business model innovation
- Experience conducting secondary and primary research activities, including analysis, synthesis, and insight identification
- Aptitude and clear interest in human-centered design principles and innovation
Set yourself apart:
- Experience within the healthcare, healthcare tech, or fintech
- Experience developing growth strategies for platform/technology companies
- Experience with concept creation, road mapping, and integration of design and business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Demonstrated interest in fields such as design research, design planning/strategy, product design, design engineering, social sciences, behavioral sciences, etc.
- Demonstrated experience and/or interest in healthcare