Supply Chain Analyst at KeHE Distributors
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Supply Chain Analyst will be reporting directly to the Manager, Supply Chain. The purpose of this position is to support Supply Chain business analysis requirements, projects and initiatives, particularly regarding at risk inventory and condemned spoils. As with all positions at KeHE we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Pro-actively work with Supply Planning, Sales, Operations, and Category Management to reduce at risk inventory and condemned spoils.
- Provide fact-based analysis and recommendations based on trends and gaps drive reduction in at risk inventory.
- Lead cross functional meetings and projects to accomplish goals.
- Create, Maintain, and/or modify department dashboards and analytical tools
- Support Supply Chain with ad-hoc root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Other projects as needed
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- A four-year college degree in Business or related field is required
- Basic understanding of warehousing and supply-chain execution software is a plus
- Strong analytical and thinking skills and desire to learn new skills
- Possess a sense of urgency and attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong Excel, MS Access, Cognos or other data manipulation software