What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a Supply Chain Planner to join the Fast Radius team. This person will be responsible for day-to-day execution of RFQs (Request for Quote) within our sourcing department. He or she will submit opportunities for quotation with a network of manufacturing partners all of the world (mainly focused in China). As we are a fast-growth startup, you will assist in multiple supply chain needs such as buyer/procurement, supplier performance, data entry and cost analysis. Additionally, this candidate will be a process czar by maturing/developing current processes and enforcing these processes across cross-functional teams. This role will be the conduit between our sales team, our internal ERP, and our supplier network by helping monitor all quote requests.
The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge in traditional manufacturing processes (injection molding and CNC), but this is not mandatory. To be successful in this role, you need to be process-minded, able to juggle many projects simultaneously, time-efficient, proficient in systems, confident in Excel, and a great communicator across different functions. A hard working, roll-up your sleeves attitude is must.
We are targeting a base salary of $50-60k + bonus + equity.
- Manage the quoting & costing process for RFQs to network of suppliers
- Receive, interpret, and input data into our ERP system
- Ensure opportunities are accurately submitted to our suppliers with all necessary job requirements
- Support the sales team to ensure timely RFQ responses and resolve supplier questions
- Monitor and maintain supplier responsiveness, providing data analytics across suppliers
- Collaborate with team members for best procedures to ensure timely delivery of quotes with the highest quality possible
- Enforce policies and procedures across multiple process workflows
- Partner with software development team in developing & implementing new software
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated success in a similar position
- Working understanding of different manufacturing processes (injection molding, CNC) is preferred
- Prior experience in managing and optimizing RFQ and order entry workflows
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems under pressure
- Highly effective computer skills, with demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficient in common software tools and data collection, confident & capable in Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate and collaborate with internal teams is a must
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment and communicating with oversea suppliers
- Mandarin language speaking skills is a plus
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description