Team Leader - Pro Football
As the world's leading sports content and technology company, STATS distributes a wide range of content that includes the latest stats, schedules, transactions and depth charts for the NFL, CFL and Arena Football League to a global online and broadcast audience. Strong familiarity with pro football teams, players and statistics, proven communication skills, and a sense of organization that allows you to juggle a variety of internal and external requests are a must. The position ultimately owns all the company's pro football data ingestion, management and maintenance, works hand-in-hand with a global development team and oversees a staff of on-site part-time employees.
What You'll Do:
- Work collaboratively with a team of pro football coordinators, reporting to the global pro football sport owner
- Support the six-month, 268-game NFL season, as well as own the collection and upkeep of all offseason NFL data, including the NFL Draft, schedule release, free agency, draft combine, etc.
- Coordinate all data collections efforts for the CFL and Arena Football League
- Help support other sports outside pro football, including working directly with in-game reporters and other sport coordinators to maintain the accuracy and speed of our live data steam across a variety of sports
- Work directly with our customer success team to ensure timely resolutions to client inquiries and issues
- Assist with designing, debugging and improving departmental collection software and processes
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of pro football – historical and recent, including rules, statistics, teams, players and accomplishments, on-field and off
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to make quick decisions
- Proven ability to work independently
- Schedule flexibility - night, weekend and holiday shifts required, especially on Sundays during the NFL season
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.