Technical Business Analyst at Sertifi
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is looking to add a Technical Business Analyst to our team to apply analytical skills to major business challenges. This high impact role will work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will work cross-functionally to solve problems and improve our products and services. We’re looking for someone who is highly analytical, a skilled communicator, and genuinely curious.
This is an opportunity to immediately contribute to a growing company and see the results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe. This position reports to our CTO in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Define and document product requirements, create use cases, and understand the impact of new functionality on existing technology
- Own the process mapping, workflow analysis, and data modeling tasks
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UI/UX, Quality Assurance and Development teams on product requirements and execution
- Serve as the liaison between the technology and business units to ensure user needs are met
- Research the development and expansion of products and services, as well as document ongoing workflows and processes
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of our products in order to understand user workflows and processes
- Present and communicate complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role with workflow analysis, process mapping, and data modeling expertise
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal teams and customers as needed
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to foster collaboration and steer a group to reach consensus
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in an Agile environment
- Creative thinker who understands the big picture as well as the details
- Strong business acumen
- Self-starter who can work in a collaborate team environment and under minimal supervision
What’s in it for you
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.