Vice President, Analyst Relations at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Role
The VP of Analyst Relations (AR) will serve as the liaison between Epsilon and industry analysts to maximize exposure, value and engagement across the analyst channel. Working alongside the senior executive team, you will lead a strategic, proactive analyst program to enhance Epsilon’s overall reputation as the industry leader in delivering personalized consumer journeys with performance transparency.
You will report directly into Epsilon’s VP of Corporate Communications & Analyst Relations. You will be responsible for helping ensure that the full value proposition that Epsilon brings to clients is well understood by analysts. You will accomplish this by defining the strategy and executing personalized analyst engagement plans that promote the breadth, depth and differentiation of Epsilon, as well as the value Epsilon brings to Publicis Groupe.
The desired outcome of this role is to lead two-way analyst engagements that 1) positively influence both Epsilon & Publicis Groupe’s reputation as market leader, resulting in revenue opportunities for the business and 2) leverage external perspectives to inform strategy, messaging and roadmap. You will partner closely with senior executives across the business as well as Marketing, Product and Business Development to achieve objectives. You will also collaborate across agency-specific AR teams on overall messaging and analyst engagement.
You must possess strong decision-making and critical thinking skills to determine the appropriate strategy, mix of tactics and messaging to achieve desired goals. Excellent communication skills and experience leading a global analyst program with demonstrated outcomes are also a requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead proactive AR strategy including priorities, analyst focus, metrics & desired outcomes.
- Develop an engagement plan to proactively foster relationships with relevant analysts to ensure that Epsilon is well-positioned and top-of-mind with analysts who influence the opinions of the market.
- Align AR goals to company priorities and objectives. Measure/report on progress monthly, with an emphasis on results-driven impact from AR activities.
- Lead analyst outreach and relationship development with analysts and senior executives.
- Liaison with other Groupe AR teams to ensure consistency in messaging and positioning.
- Establish analyst advisory board to build trusted partnership with core group of analysts and business executives.
- Secure comprehensive and informed analyst coverage of solutions and differentiators. This involves partnering with executives to prioritize and develop messaging for analyst consumption.
- Orchestrate relationships across brand-level AR leads as well as executive stakeholders/program speakers.
- Support engagements and end-to-end evaluation process with industry analysts that are evaluating across holding company offerings, while supporting brand/agency-specific evaluations.
- Oversee AR budget; negotiate contracts with industry analyst firms & agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience, with an ideal focus in marketing, PR or communications.
- 15+ years analyst relations/marketing experience, preferably with an ad tech, advertising agency or technology company.
- Demonstrated experience driving a global analyst relations strategy and program.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios, stay calm under pressure and is someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- Passion and curiosity for technology, digital marketing, media, data and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong executive presence.
- Distill complex and highly technical messages and ideas into meaningful content, adapted for analyst needs and desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and respond to results and feedback.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams; organized & accountable for follow through.
- Tenacious, energized, and self-motivated; ability to be respond quickly and multi-task.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.