Workforce Management Analyst at GoHealth
The Workforce Scheduling Analyst is an important contributor to the success of our call center operations, owing largely to the intense focus on real-time, reporting and schedule management for our sales agents to exceed adherence goals. You will have experience with call center tools in the Interactive Intelligence suite to ensure standards established by our clients and internal operating standards are achieved.You will be a bridge to connect WFM, Operations and multiple technical teams to develop data-driven recommendations to help guide our network to our best. You will reportFrequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Analyze data on customer and agent trends to recommend increasingly optimized workforce/workflow solutions following established Goals (inclusive of resource and shift modeling).
- Coordinate the sensible implementation of staff scheduling requests including swaps, PTO approval, leaves of absence; work to maintain a balance between employee needs and volume demands.
- Daily management and response plan implementation to ensure schedule adherence, respond to unplanned call, staffing, and handle time variances.
- Balance departmental workload and workforce to meet departmental goal's.
- Real-time management of agent skillset and queue assignments, daily schedule and activity maintenance within WFM scheduling.
- Communicate with agents to ensure schedule and activity adherence.
- Document/maintain all Workforce Management and Contact Center software processes.
- Follow all company procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a workforce management and call/contact center environment.
- Advanced knowledge of workforce optimization software. Specific and recent experience with Verint or a WFM schedule management system.
- Advanced knowledge of telephony platforms (Avaya CMS, Cisco, Five9 ).
- Understanding of VOIP call routing technology
- Experience with Automated Call Distributors (ACDs), Computer-Telephone Integration (CTI) automation, skills routing, forecasting, scheduling and daily management.
- Familiarity with Contact Center software reporting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel – (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, script)
- Experience identifying latest trends and measure the impact to the business.
- Experience promoting communication and action across multiple partners in geographically dispersed locations.
- Willingness to work on evenings and weekends during peak periods.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.