Workforce Management Real-time Analyst at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a WFM Real Time Analyst to partner with our Customer Support team and be a part of building out our Workforce Management Department from the ground up. This role will be responsible for utilizing forecasts and schedules for the contact center to manage service levels on a daily real time basis during specific shifts. This role is also responsible for agent work schedules, real-time workforce management, developing and maintaining reports, and supporting the business via analytics, ad-hoc reporting and other special requests as they occur.
About this roll*:
- Able to multitask while monitoring real-time volume in several channels - phone, chat, email, web support across multiple sites.
- Communicate with business partners over the day’s performance by sending reports and other communications.
- Use WFM software and call volume history to help manage intraday staffing levels.
- Determine the most effective methods for needed intraday staffing adjustments.
- Enter schedule exceptions for contact center agents i.e, absence, PTO, meetings etc..
- Responsible for escalating outages or other operational issues to Customer Support Leadership
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Preferred 1 years experience in WFM departments.
- Preferred CMS experience.
- Preferred experience with workforce management software (e.g.CSI, U-WFM).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Some Travel may be required up to 10%
*Bread puns encouraged but not required