Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Brand and Sales Enablement marketing team leads the design, development, and implementation of B2B marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans to increase Arity brand awareness and drive consideration and loyalty. Working across all lines of the business, the team drives adoption of Arity products and services through multiple channels.
As an Assistant Graphic Designer for Arity, you will work alongside the brand and sales enablement marketing team to support marketing and branding efforts. This position will be focused on creating sales and activation pitches/presentations but will also assist with the creation of web and social media assets, email campaigns, internal communications, and other various marketing-related materials.
- Design and produce advanced-level PowerPoint presentations utilizing graphic design tools and software, leveraging brand guidelines and brand templates.
- Understand and interpret brand guidelines to develop innovative print and/or digital solutions
- Develop templates and social media assets aligned with content calendar
- Work alongside the design team to create imagery for use in email campaigns and on the company website
- Provide design assistance to other marketing and internal communications materials as needed
- Partner with our design agency on larger-scale design projects
- Act as a resource for cross-functional teams for projects and design needs
- Brainstorm big ideas in a group setting and express your opinion
- Translate complex material into simplified content via visual storytelling
- 1-3 years of digital design experience
- Bachelors degree in visual or graphic design, BA in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in presentation software PowerPoint and Keynote
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Excellent attention to detail, design, layout, and typographic skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating high-caliber visual communication and experience with brand guidelines
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability and flexibility to work on multiple projects with hard deadlines and short turnarounds
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the company in a professional manner
- Contributes to problem solving, critical thinking, and decision making
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and open to feedback
- Actively interested in current design trends
- Experience with multimedia design, video, motion graphics
- Experience and interest in photography
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn