Associate Graphic Designer at Paylocity
We seek an inspired digital/print graphic designer to design, collaborate, concept, and learn in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will bring our brand to life in compelling ways that connect with important audiences and fuel our growth. We are looking to hire an individual who can execute a project's vision and purpose into a variety of formats and use cases, and we will assign a portfolio of work that includes the tactical and strategic to help develop skills and expand business acumen.
What you'll do:
- Extending brand standards to new applications, including ppt decks, digital advertising, video, sales collateral, and other marketing tools.
- Maintain clean production files for multiple designers to work in
- Maintain and build template files for internal use
- Manage design layout, typography, video editing, and production,
- Optimize images for digital/social platforms
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team and stakeholders on deliverables.
- Present prepared design concepts and business rationale
- Manage multiple projects and priorities, with competing deadlines
- Deliver all work with high attention to detail
- Ensure digital and print graphic output meets required specifications
What you bring:
- BS/BA/BFA in graphic design or equivalent design experience and demonstrated success
- Up to 3-5 years of working experience as a Graphic Designer
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effect & Premiere)
- Experience building Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Word templates
- Experience working with animation for video and GIFs, responsive web design, and email template layouts
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus
- Ability to present a portfolio of work and articulate business purpose and outcomes #SH