Associate UX Designer
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
Us – We have a long history as an innovative global marketing agency creating end-to-end solutions for our clients. From retail to packaging to toys to digital promotions, The Marketing Store has been blazing a trail for years and years.
You – You can create best-in-class user interfaces in your sleep. You’re driven to take UX to the next level, while never forgetting about the core user. You work seamlessly with strategy AND designers, while being able to speak tech with the developers.
Some Tasks You May Be Doing
- Building and maintaining all user experience documentation: site maps, consumer flows, wireframes, and clickable prototypes.
- Developing interfaces for various digital platforms – mobile web, app, and miscellaneous interfaces/displays.
- Working with creative design team to bring UI to life.
- Optimizing existing interfaces based on analytical insights and consumer testing.
- Writing end user UX tests and managing the testing process.
- Collaborating with strategy to best determine end user need states and functional solutions for achieving client goals.
- Bridging internal stakeholders: strategy, creative, and technology.
- Presenting wires and UI to external stakeholders: marketing, technology, product, etc.
- Interpreting data analytics to optimize consumer pathways and conversions.
- Being the end-user advocate throughout the project process and lifecycle.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-4+ years in an agency or software UX/UI role
- 2+ years mobile app UI experience
- Robust experience with mobile app best practices across Android and iOS
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch
- Experience developing UX & UI for mobile applications
- Experience using Sketch, Invision, and other UX/prototyping software
- Experience designing fully responsive mobile-first interfaces
- Ability to breakdown complex ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong comfort level with coaching clients without UX experience
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of persona best practices
- Experience putting together focus groups (digital or offline)
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with sweepstakes and promotions
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.