Associate Visual Designer - Chicago
Deloitte is growing and we are looking for a junior visual designer with an eye for design and an obsession with the details. Your portfolio will demonstrate a solid use of typography, color and layout, but also shows that you can bring conceptual ideas to life.
In this role you will be working with creative directors, user experience designers and copywriters to create compelling and original designs and illustrations for a variety of interactive platforms and applications.
We are passionate creatives who strive to deliver the best digital solutions to our users and clients.
As a junior visual designer on the Deloitte team you will…
● Concept and create visual designs for websites and apps with other user experience designers, art directors, creative directors, writers and developers.
● Concept and create illustrations and graphics to emotionally engage and inspire users and clients.
● Extend or create brand elements, websites, apps and everything in between.
● Utilize your advanced communication skills to get the information you need to keep your vision moving along smoothly.
● Take direction and feedback from others on the team
Commercial Excellence & Experience
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Skills you need to get the job done…
● At least three years of related design experience
● Familiarity with industry standard programs like Adobe, Sketch and Invision
● Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
● Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● Self-motivating and driven by success
● Experience designing for web and mobile devices
● Ability to leave your comfort zone in order to grow and learn
● Wear both an analytical and creative hat when approaching design problems