Cameo, one of TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018 and one of Chicago’s fastest growing and most exciting tech startups, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level. You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days.
We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the role:
As a Content Designer you will report into the Design team though your responsibilities and priorities will lie within the Marketing, Growth and Talent teams.
You will work collaboratively with other designers, writers and members of the Marketing, Growth and Talent teams to build experiences that resonate with users on our social media accounts, paid ads, emails and landing pages.
We think this is a dream job for an extremely creative, goal-oriented designer and could not be more excited to work together.
A few things about yourself:
- You’re a generalist. You excel at anything from creative concepting to fine-grained visual design, and you’re always on the lookout for what to learn next.
- You’re a beast when it comes to production, but you can confidently throw down in a brainstorm session too.
- You enjoy working closely with different perspectives: this role will focus on marketing needs but also contribute to projects with the growth, sales, talent and product teams.
- Constructive feedback is what keeps you coming back for more.
- You want to help build, maintain and constantly improve Cameo’s design standards.
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment where we can’t afford to get too attached to a specific idea.
- Talking about pop culture gets you going. Whether it’s Housewives or Hall of Famers, you’re a fan of something.
What we hope you bring to the table:
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of work across several scales and mediums, especially digital
- 1-3 years of professional design experience
- Mastery of Photoshop with the rest of the Creative Suite close behind
- Production-level detail and ideas worth executing
- Experience with a consumer marketplace product
Please include any links to your portfolio in your cover letter and/or resume.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.