Creative Manager at ThinkMarkets
ThinkMarkets is seeking a passionate, outgoing and proactive candidate to own the vision and manage the workforce across UX, product design and brand identity disciplines.
In this role, you will develop the creative strategy, messaging, and positioning for ThinkMarkets and ensure it is consistently delivered across all creative executions across multiple platforms. As our Creative Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategic creative decisions across marketing channels and managing the internal creative team. You will partner closely with performance marketing and product to ensure that all creative resources deliver high-quality work that represents the ThinkMarkets brand consistently.
The ideal candidate will have a solid strategic understanding of all disciplines of marketing, creative, production, and media across all channels. Demonstrated first-hand experience in developing messaging, positioning, personas, and creative development oversight is critical for this role.
- Act as primary owner of the ThinkMarkets brand; develop and maintain dynamic brand and creative guidelines that drive the continual growth and promotion of the ThinkMarkets name;
- Establish the strategic brand and creative approach across a variety of marketing and sales mediums;
- Drive evolution in the brand’s visual identity, culminating in an elevated, forward thinking expression of the brand;
- Develop creative and innovative campaign concepts that connect with our audience and brand;
- Own the creative vision and execution to create a notable design and effective communication across all platforms;
- Implement a high level of design standards, creating superior aesthetic solutions;
- Manage our in-house creative team (including visual and web design, creative writing, and videography);
- Manage external creative agencies and designers, where needed;
- Seamlessly represent brand essence by working cross-functionally with internal Content, Marketing, Sales, and Operational teams to ensure consistency and quality of brand experience at every touchpoint;
- Manage the creation of all marketing-oriented materials;
- Maintain brand guidelines;
- Consistently deliver timely, high-quality executions of brand experiences;
- Partner with the Head of Product to ensure a cohesive experience across all channels and touchpoints;
- Work with the wider marketing department in the development of strategically sound, integrated marketing communications plans;
- Oversee all stages of project planning, production, and deployment to ensure the highest level of quality;
- Provide leadership within the creative team by reviewing creative work, giving strategic feedback, and ensuring that the team stays on brief and breaks new ground;
- Lead regular creative review meetings with partners to create and share learnings;
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up to date with the latest marketing techniques.
- 5+ years’ experience as Creative Lead or Art Director;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Art, Design, Marketing or a related field;
- Hands on, roll up their sleeves, with a contagiously positive attitude;
- Expert knowledge of creative competencies including branding, art direction, and copy-writing;
- Multi-channel experience with a heavy focus on mobile.
- Experience working within financial services is highly desirable;
- Ability to clearly articulate a captivating vision and strategy;
- Expertise in digital marketing creative best practices for delivering customer-focused communications that grab/earn the customer’s attention;
- Understanding of best-in-class execution of digital marketing with operational compliance;
- Ability to drive innovation and brand distinction while executing creative work within scope, time and budget restraints;
- Expertise in holistic digital engagement across all channels, platforms and devices – especially mobile devices;
- Marketing agency experience and/or a combination of in-house/client-side experience;
- Expert level experience in working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign;
- Excellent verbal and written communication for all levels of the organization required
- Please be prepared to present a portfolio of work.