Creative Marketing Designer at Sittercity
Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the child care industry. Finding, hiring and managing high-quality, trustworthy and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that. At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
What You’ll Do
As a Creative Marketing Designer at Sittercity, you’ll be a pivotal member of a growing team that is working to take the company to the next level.
This position requires a creative multi-tasker that is passionate about discovering creative ways to form and share a message across new and existing formats. You’re excited about blazing a new creative path that has yet to be established within the category and working with a cross-functional team to execute. As the Creative Marketing Designer, your role will be to work collaboratively to develop creative work for our programs - from advertising campaigns to community engagement to brand development.
This role will partner with the Senior Content Manager to develop creative assets that can function across multiple platforms, with an early emphasis on consumer facing advertising. This role will also have direct exposure to the CMO.
The Creative Marketing Designer role requires a team-player who is confident in ideation and tactical execution of those ideas. Someone who is eager to jump into a team that is in a growth stage and hoping to leave a lasting creative mark on the company and the industry.
- Work with the Marketing team to brainstorm, concept, collaborate, and present innovative creative marketing and advertising work.
- Execute creative assets based on concepted creative briefs
- Create high volumes of social and digital ad content that is visually engaging as well as connects clearly to specific campaign objectives.
- Effectively receive and absorb feedback from key campaign stakeholders in order to continually iterate and elevate design and creative content.
- Develop and maintain a creative intake process for execution of agile advertising campaigns
- 2-5 years of digital creative experience, either as a designer, marketer, content creator, and/or advertiser
- Strong understanding of design principles (i.e, layouts, colors, typography etc.)
- Professional level expertise working with Adobe Creative Suite - specifically: After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. InDesign & Premiere knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in social platforms, tools and trends in a way that can translate to ad creative
- Excellent time, tasks, and deadline management
- Experience with Google Drive
- Experience in presenting ideas to a cross-functional team
Nice to haves:
- BA and/or certification in Advertising Creative and/or Design
- Experience with copywriting
- Familiarity with AirTable
- Familiarity with HTML
Why you should join us
We offer an innovative and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. Due to COVID-19, this will start as a remote role with the potential to eventually rejoin our team in our Chicago office. Our office provides a bright and energized space for collaboration as well as many quiet areas for concentration. Additionally, you will receive the following benefits:
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Company events, social outings and volunteer opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry leading parental leave
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Great benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k) matching
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and child care center discounts
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.