Customer Strategy & Applied Design Manager
Customer Strategy & Applied Design is creating a new model for a new age-we’re a creative agency and a consultancy. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Our Deloitte strategy is to help clients define strategies, build brands, create experiences, and deliver platforms. We have put together the creative and the consultancy to provide the end-to-end services.
Work you’ll do
· Creating and driving digital strategies that develop new businesses or turn around ailing ones.
· Leading efforts regarding digital transformation and disruptions.
· Bringing together strategic, creative and technical skills to help leaders in the public and private sector understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients’ customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy and innovation.
We deliver set of customer focused work:
- Customer Strategy| Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
- Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
- Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth
- Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a business strategy aligned with their CEO’s agenda – and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
· Seven+ years’ experience in consulting and/or start- ups and/or digital agency environment.
· Good understanding of digital strategy and business execution via technology enablement.
· Must know digital and using digital for a competitive advantage.
· Must have experience creating a digital business or product for the very first time, such as:
· Ability to build a new business from the ground- up.
· Product line execution - from design to launch in an oversite and technology enablement role.
· Experience with introducing a new digital brand within an existing business.
· Design-led thinking and leadership of new product, market, and business model opportunities
· Experience leading value proposition design, market and competitive research, and in leading groups in workshop environments.
· Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
· Demonstrated experience with Technology design and implementation.
· A Bachelor’s degree.
· B2B and manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
· An advanced degree in an area of specialization.