Design Coordinator at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
Grubhub Marketing is looking for a Design Coordinator to support our marketing creative and production teams. You'll be an integral part of the Creative Team, reporting to our creative directors. You'll work remotely in the near term, then in our Chicago or New York office when they reopen.
The Impact You Will Make
Support the creative, production and stakeholder teams across the company. Projects and tasks include, but not limited to:
- Updating pre-existing assets
- Assisting with photo searches
- Collecting footage and assets
- Designing/editing Google Slide presentations
- Coding CRM emails in our proprietary tool
- Organizing asset libraries and being the go-to resource for materials
- Keylining approved print materials for vendor handoff
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet all deadlines
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems
- Be a cool, fun, real human being who works hard and has a good time doing it
- Love food and show an insatiable curiosity to learn more about it
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- Must be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign - After Effects a plus
- Must understand file specs and formats for both print and digital
- Must be comfortable using a Mac
- Must be comfortable using Gmail, Google Docs and Dropbox
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response
- Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine." Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]