Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are looking for a talented Design Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This person will play a highly impactful and highly visible role, taking ownership of and implementing the vision for the Sertifi brand. You'll be responsible for bringing the brand to life digitally and in person through projects ranging from building our website, designing content collateral, to visually branding trade shows booths and our new office with a cohesive look and feel. Our ideal candidate is extremely proactive, creative, a team player, and thrives in a fast-paced role. This position reports to our Director of Marketing in our downtown Chicago office.
As part of the job application, please submit a portfolio of your work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Take ownership of and recreate our digital presence
- From concept to execution, bring the Sertifi brand to life and ensure its consistency across all channels and touch points
- Create the brand identity for our first major Sertifi-owned event
- Redesign our library of assets and website
- Collaborate closely with Content team to manage collateral needs of Sales and Success
- Collaborate with Demand team to create social graphics and shareable content
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of design experience at an agency or in-house
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite Creative and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with CMS (WordPress)
- Exposure to CRM and web analytic tools
- Understanding of how users interact with design to drive conversions
- The ability to articulate how you’ll implement your vision for our brand and push the creative bounds while remaining true to who we are
- Reliable self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and own our design function
- Can work independently with minimal supervision, but also work as a supportive and collaborative member on our Marketing team
Nice to Haves
- Experience in B2B SaaS company
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.