The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We do not have an active opening at the moment, but anticipate exciting growth for our Experience Design team in 2020 and wanted to create an opportunity to start a conversation.
The Senior Designer at Bounteous produces meticulous, beautiful designs that take into account our client brand guidelines and specifications (websites, mobile applications, email, etc.) The ideal candidate must be able to design, develop, or enhance existing graphic/identity branding that meets marketing objectives, integrates customer usability best practices, and address client brand standards.
This position works closely with User Experience Designers, Developers, Project Managers, and external client leads. The Designer must be customer-service oriented and work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Create high-fidelity mood boards, style tiles, compositions, and digital style guides
- Produce meticulous, beautiful user interface designs that take into account client brand guidelines and specifications (websites, mobile applications, email, etc.)
- Present design decisions to the internal and client teams and iterate and implement feedback
- Work in tandem with multiple UX designers and developers to ensure all functionality and design is meeting client and internal expectations
- Participate in regular design critiques to keep design skills sharp
- Create clean and professional presentation decks for client review
- Juggle multiple projects, possibly clients simultaneously
- Prototype complex interactions with high standards of usability in mind
- 5+ years of experience in a design-related position; agency experience required
- B.A. in graphic design, visual communication, or other design-related fields
- Impeccable understanding of typography, layout, color, and all other elements of design
- Adobe design tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator, Experience with Sketch, InVision and Agile methodologies
- Above average experience with responsive web design techniques
- Experience designing around data sets and reusable components/patterns
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.