Freeosk, Inc. is searching for a full-time, Chicago-based Designer to collaborate with key stakeholder to ideate and design campaign materials for our Freeosk kiosk! As a Designer at Freeosk, you’ll work with a team of Creative geniuses to concept and create designs for promotional campaigns including: in-store signage, takeaways/collateral, video content for a variety of channels, and more. Interested? Keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced designer who can innovate and design for a wide range of promotional and innovative content types. Our ideal candidate is a quick learner who can absorb and seamlessly adopt a brand’s design/personality/guidelines.
This may be the perfect job if you…
- thrive in diverse and highly collaborative work environments
- love to solve problems
- are positive, fearless and fun-loving
Some of the key responsibilities you’ll have include:
- Collaborate with Senior Interactive Designer and account managers to understand campaign needs and direction
- Collaborate with Copywriter to establish thematic/content direction
- Attend creative briefs and conduct research on designs, styles, and look and feel according to campaign needs and brand standards
- Create storyboards to establish, drive and reinforce communication priorities and kiosk user experience
- Design layouts for campaign materials
- Design digital content for the mobile application
- Present work during Work In Progress (WIP) and Internal Creative Reviews (ICRs)
- Participate in brainstorm/ideation sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- 3+ years of experience in advertising/marketing
- Expert skill level in Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Working knowledge skill level with motion graphics, print, 3D, and digital design
- Solid portfolio showing shopper/retail marketing experience with a focus on consumer package goods (CPG)
- Highly skilled in designing for in-store, promotions, mobile and digital/video screens
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Experience with Cinema4D a plus
- Experience with video production standards and efficiencies
**This position is based in Chicago. Local candidates only.**
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Hours
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Gym Stipend
- Free Divvy membership
- Sports teams
- On-site yoga classes
Who are we?
Freeosk is the key that unlocks the power of free to fuel the discovery process. We use the energy of free and our partnerships to develop an ongoing relationship with shoppers and consumers that is fun and relevant.
A nimble, Chicago-based marketing firm made up of a cross-disciplinary team of engineers, creatives, data analysts, account managers and other specialists, Freeosk works collaboratively with retailers and CPG makers to develop rich shopping, mobile and digital experiences that help people engage and connect with brands.