Designer at closerlook, inc.
At closerlook, inc., a Designer assists in the creative development of all projects on his or her assigned accounts from concept to completion. They work closely with the Writing and Art Directors, fellow Designers and Copywriters to ensure compelling creative solutions align with strategic communication objectives for digital marketing campaigns. Project types include websites, mobile apps, email campaigns, videos, presentations, and print collateral.
The Designer demonstrates a keen attention to detail whose design decisions are rooted in a project’s communication and strategic objectives. He or she thrives in a collaborative environment and actively participates in project critiques, delivers exceptional design work and provides support in the development of presentations. At closerlook, a Designer is afforded opportunities for career growth and development under the tutelage of more senior members in the Creative Group. A Designer reports to the Senior Art Director, Design Manager.
- Assists in the creative development and execution of individual projects in close collaboration with the Writing and Art Directors, under the guidance of the Creative Director
- Works closely with the project team to ensure that the creative work will achieve the client’s strategic and communication objectives
- Works closely with internal project team to produce closerlook-branded deliverables
- College or university degree in visual communication/graphic design
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a graphic designer (agency experienced preferred; marketing background a plus)
- Online portfolio with a strong visual sense
- Strong presentation skills to both internal and external clients
- Responsive web design experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms