About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated for over 20 years in giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is growing. And our creative team is growing with it—we’re looking for a sr. designer, dedicated to supporting our enterprise/partnerships team. You’ll be an integral part of the creative department, reporting to the creative director and working in our Chicago headquarters.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Establish design direction for projects that embrace the Grubhub brand guidelines and personality.
- Deliver high quality, meticulously crafted work in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems.
- Present creative work with confidence, clarity and sound rationale.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet all deadlines.
- Be a cool, fun, real human being who works hard and has a good time doing it.
- Love food and show an insatiable curiosity to learn more about it.
You Should Have
- Portfolio (with link) demonstrating strategic, systematic and conceptual design work
- Experience designing email and knowledge of best practices
- Experience developing and working with design pattern libraries
- Proficiency with Adobe CC, HTML
- Mastery of type, color and composition
- 3-5 years experience at an agency, studio, or in-house working in digital
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Experience with After Effects, InVision, Sketch, video, photography
- Experience with ecommerce
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.