At Mabbly, we believe in building beautiful things. We define “beautiful things” as our proudest moments from writing lines of flawless React JS code to creating brand design systems that deeply connect employees and customers. In everything we do, we want to provide an elevated experience for the people who interact with our work (or better said, our clients' companies).
We are looking for a full-time designer, who appreciates design’s perfect equation of art and science. Someone who has deep emotional intelligence and knows going one layer deeper of understanding creates the exceptional. You are a rare individual who enjoys learning about different business challenges and is inspired to recognize a vision through execution and production. This creative tribe member will be an esteemed colleague inside our company as we pursue our vision of a strategic design firm enabled by data analytics and technology.
As a Mabbly Designer, you will create and execute visual concepts that bring collective core ideas to life. You will work within graphic design, brand identity, and collaborate to build design systems across a series of digital platforms. Furthermore, you will be an active participant in high performing culture with a focus on care and a dedication to personal and professional growth.
Sound like you? Submit a portfolio (with a link) demonstrating strategic, systematic and conceptual design work.
Here’s What You’ll Do.
- Concept and execute forward-thinking design directions, including (but not limited to) logo development, typography, visual identity, light animation, social channel design support, digital UI, presentation materials, etc.
- Collaborate with Brand Director, Designers, and across internal teams to create conceptual design solutions which support core brand strategies.
- Work on multiple projects, refining and developing all aspects of the chosen design concept in coordination with other teams as needed
- Manage individual scheduling and coordination of project deliverables with the project team lead.
- Prepare materials for client and internal meetings
- Balance creative requirements with brand and client business objectives
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
We Need In You.
- Minimum 2-3 years of creative design work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Experience concepting and executing forward-thinking, adaptable digital designs
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and prioritize while juggling multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong conceptual + brainstorming skills
- Ability to articulate creative ideas both internally and externally; solid persuasive presentation skills.
- Must be a proactive self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills. Personable and trustworthy.
- Extreme attention to detail. When it comes to client deliverables, the buck stops with you.
- Proficient in the latest versions of Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign), Sketch, Keynote
- Working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office
What You’ll Love About The Tribe.
- Company culture and opportunities to grow.
- Autonomy to operate as you see fit.
- R&R. Unlimited vacation and personal day policy.
- Freedom. Flexible WFH policy.
- Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well).
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) plan.
- ClassPass Membership offered.
- Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits.
- Competitive compensation within a culture first environment.
- River North office. Office snacks, cold brew, and kombucha on tap.
- Regular company lunches and happy hours. Yes, it’s on us!
- The work itself. Ability to work on challenging problems with a sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery.